How Do I Sell My Equipment with I.R.A.Y.
We at I.R.A.Y. Auction make it easy to do business with us. We will work with you to get the most for your equipment with the least amount of hassle. The first thing you have to do is contact us by phone (1-877-968-7230 or 320-968-7230), E-mail ( email@example.com ) or fax (1-320-968-8075). Ray will be happy to sit down with you to start the process:
- We sit down with you and get a fair agreement to sell your equipment. We will explain all the sales costs and expenses.
- We evaluate the equipment you want to sell, its sale value and the date you want to sell it.
- From the evaluation we suggest any repairs, detailing or painting that may be needed.
- We make arrangements for transport to the auction site in plenty of time before the auction if needed.
- Give a complete description for our Flyer and print ads so Buyers can see your equipment ahead of the auction. (Generally 30 days before auction.)
- At our auction site we perform a more thorough inspection and check it into our inventory system and put it on our web site.
- All paperwork for any titles that need transferred, liens against the equipment must be to us the week before the auction. Without this paperwork, we cannot sell the item!
- We showcase your equipment in our yard for Buyers to inspect the week of the auction.
- On auction day we run your equipment over the ramp so Buyers can see it in action which brings higher bids from Buyers.
- We are responsible for collecting the funds from your buyer and getting a check to you within 15 Business Days.
Benefits of Selling at I.R.A.Y.
- We are full time Professional Auctioneers; that's all we do so we do it well.
- We offer a variety of services that will get you a higher return on your equipment.
- We will store your equipment on site at no extra cost.
- We offer "LIVE" Internet bidding for local, national and international Buyers from around the world.
- Our award winning marketing program uses print advertising in National and Regional magazines as well as Direct Mail to over 15,000 potential Buyers, multiple Internet web sites, an e-mail program and faxing program to active Buyers.